EDI for logistics
ORiON EDI solution for logistics is a complete specialised solution for comprehensive electronic data interchange (EDI/B2B) between logistics companies and their customers. With this advanced solution, the flow of documents related to logistics and other processes on both sides is realized only in electronic form and immediately without delays.
The solution relies on connection with the consolidation centre ORiON® and represents a maximally flexible technology with low purchasing and operating costs, which can be easily launched in today’s global business environment. ORiON EDI solution for logistics can be purchased as a service without high initial investment, without worry about its management and with a guarantee of a fast and smooth launch into operation.
Involve quickly and easily all your customers in EDI communication: ORiON Logistics portal
Simple and systematic web portal that enables logistics service providers to unify all exchange of business and logistics documents with trading partners through EDI.
They do not require any complex and expensive software but can make use of a user-friendly web application.
Specialized solution for B2B communication in logistics
The solution is tailored to a logistics segment and covers a number of specific features that reflect the functioning of a logistics company. Simplification and automation is achieved primarily in the following logistics processes:
- Reception and stocking of goods
- Summary of inventory, inventory check
- Handling and warehouse movements
- The process of repackaging (co-packing)
Easy implementation of the solution
- Compatible and fast connection to an information system
- Option for notification via email and SMS of arrival of a new document
- Flexibility of the solution permits use in multinational companies with various communication technologies
- Provision as a service (Software as a Service, SaaS) – no need to buy hardware or software
Find out more about EDI options in Logistics
All you need to do is to fill in a form. We will be glad to provide more information.