Social Networks – a mirror for your business through Microsoft Social Engagement
Do you know what customers say about your products or services, for example on Facebook? Are you interested in customers’ suggestions on other social networks?
If you want to improve your relationships with current and also potential customers, there is now a unique opportunity to obtain their suggestions and opinions directly from social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and more than a thousand other sources.
How does it work? With the help of Microsoft Social Engagement you will not only know who, where and how customers are talking about you, but you will also get a chance to provide a timely response and therefore influence opinions of your customers and friends. You will be able to better monitor social activity of experts and their influencers.
Expand your CRM solution with Microsoft Social Engagement
Microsoft Social Engagement is the first comprehensive tool for monitoring of social networks that is affordable for large, medium as well as small businesses. Besides the price, the biggest benefit of the tool is its compatibility with Microsoft Dynamics CRM – either as its constituent component or an add-on module.
Take advantage of a useful marketing superstructure for CRM solutions for customer relationship management with Microsoft Social Engagement. The choice of appropriate keywords will give you the opportunity to influence the opinions of friends of your customers.
5 benefits of customer relationship management (CRM)
The main benefits of Microsoft Social Engagement include:
- Instant overview of who, where and what they say about your products, commodity or company and quick response to objections on social networks.
- Ability to communicate with end-customers, who use social media to discuss your products and services.
- Accurate identification of influencers – those whose content (articles, videos, posts) influences public opinion of your company.
- Ability to understand what customers think about and how they perceive your product, services and general approach.
- Identification of patterns in consumer behaviour and ability to capture a wide range of potential new customers.
How to start using social networks?
For most companies, Microsoft Social Engagement can become a great tool in several areas. In addition to the marketing department, where it can help monitor and evaluate campaigns on social networks, it can also capture perceptions about your company and its products and identify key persons who actively talk about your company, which is relevant in the area of commerce or services.
CCV Information systems, the leading provider of CRM solutions and a partner of Microsoft in the Czech Republic, offers a truly comprehensive assistance to customers, including a service with training and technical support.