Industrial CRM solution for manufacturing companies
Customer relationship management system (under English abbreviation CRM) is a solution that helps increase the effectiveness of sales and marketing. It is tools and applications that in their combination bring a useful insight into key customer processes – extending customer portfolio and making sales, customer campaigns, marketing events or service and customer services more effective.
You can be assured that a good CRM solution will fulfil all the needs of your salespersons and marketing employees. However, you need much more.
Which other departments will benefit from CRM?
- Will get feedback directly from customers – do you know what a customer misses about your product and what they are satisfied with?
- Will get overview of quantity offered and actual sold quantity
- Will get information about which competitors are outdoing you in orders and with what goods
- Will have a possibility to prepare product lists and knowledge base facilitating sales for the salespersons
Management of quality
- Will get overview of the number of claimed parts and the financial volume of claims
- On top of that, owing to the interconnection of CRM and SharePoint they will get a single place where protocols about claims to a specific goods or batch will be uploaded systematically which will facilitate evaluation and speed up introducing better manufacturing processes
- Will finally know about the order in time thanks to an overview of businesses underway
- Will manage to correct delivery dates promised by a salesperson still before sending a quote
- Owing to the information about the nature of submitted offers, they will organise and plan the production capacity so as to manage to ensure all orders
- Will get a simple system for recording current employees, seasonal labourers and former workers
- Recording of the reasons for ending cooperation, certification of technicians and protocols about satisfaction with their performance will provide a perfect overview of who to turn to when it is needed to reinforce the team temporarily
- Sending mass email about current needs with information about open positions to a list of skilled warehouse operators or other seasonal workers will be a question of few minutes
- Sharing information about businesses underway enables to optimize the volume of purchases of necessary materials – that allows to get backward discounts and bulk discounts from suppliers
- Deliveries from abroad, whose execution will take more time, does not need to be an obstacle to getting the order, if the purchase gets the information about needs directly from the meeting of the salesperson with a potential customer
Practical tips for manufacturing companies
Do you know what the end user and not your B2B partner thinks of the product?
Collection of information from the market can be systematic, yet automated. With the help of CCV Questionnaires – add-on solution for a CRM system that enables addressing end customers, you can get answers to your questions.
Offer interaction with your products with a touch. Create mobile applications for end customers and increase their loyalty towards your brand and get key data for extending end buyers. Mobile application CCV belongs to successful marketing tools of numerous customers – COOP Morava, COOP Centrum, Globus Czech Republic, Svaz vinařů and others.
And do you know what the customers say about your products on Facebook? If you want to achieve a truly significant improvement in your relationships with customers, we offer a possibility of getting their incentives directly from social networks. Thanks to the service Microsoft Social Engagement (formerly Microsoft Social Listening) and the choice of keywords, you will thus have a chance to influence the opinions of your customers’ friends as well.
Are you producing with a sophisticated technique that needs regular maintenance and care?
Providing professional service increases the loyalty of customers. CRM enables to manage service resources like technicians, automobiles, toolboxes or specialised machines. Offer your services to customers – you will increase their satisfaction with your products, loyalty and you will even make a profit on the service team when you are able to utilize it fully using CRM.
The system independently suggests available dates and enables to offer your services to customers before the dates of regular checks automatically. Provide professional care for your partners.
Integration with manufacturing systems (MES) and document management systems (DMS)
The interconnection of manufacturing execution systems and CRM increases the effectiveness in production, purchase and, of course, sales. The key focus of CRM on the areas of sales, marketing and customer services constitute support to those processes that your MES is not focused on. Many manufacturing companies additionally record in CRM business cases from their creation to issuing an invoice.
The management of the company thus always has an overview of which phase each order is in. If they are interested in the details, they've got all the information in one place – mainly the important communication of employees with business partners. Owing to the integration of CRM with systems for storing documents (DMS) it is, thus, very easy to get even to the documentation from an engineer, to a proposal and a design or to project documentation with one click.
Possibilities of integration
- MES (manufacturing execution system)
- MRP (system for planning enterprise resources)
- Systems for recording attendance
- Branch telephone switchboard