New checks of EDI messages in Alza.cz a.s.15. May 2018
Alza.cz a.s. introduces throughout 05/2018 new checks of content of the documents that they send and receive through EDI.
The goal of these new checks is:
- elimination of errors that prevent document processing but have been communicated individually until now
- acceleration of feedback from business partners
- improvement in informational value of confirming messages COMDIS
- available instructions to remove individual errors according to ID without the need for individual communication
The common goal should be to achieve 100% of received and confirmed EDI documents.
EDI has become a requirement for every business partner of Alza.cz a.s. and included in this requirement is also sending documents without unnecessary errors. Alza.cz monitors the error rate of EDI documents for individual suppliers and gradually starts charging fees in cases when documents need to be processed manually
Successfully delivered and accepted EDI messages are those to which you receive a positive COMDIS.
COMDIS message will now list all these errors, including their IDs. In the section Instructions to solve the most common errors in documents you will find the most common errors that we identify in incoming documents and instructions to solve them.
In case of questions or uncertainties, a support is available to you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact your IT support or your EDI provider to help you set up the correct data according to specific instructions.
In most cases, our long-time partner for EDI, CCV, s.r.o., is your provider as well; they have been informed about this change and their customer support is at your disposal at email@example.com.
The most common possible errors (until now the messages have not been automatically rejected):
- Invoicing GLN of the buyer (alternatively, VAT Reg. No. of the buyer) does not match the country of delivery = kindly check the data according to a codebook of our GLN at https://www.ccv.cz/alza. Currently, we are registered for VAT in all countries where a receipt of goods to our logistics centres takes place and this fact needs to be reflected in the documents.
- Tax documents are missing information about vendor entry in a public register or it is not in the correct field according to EDIFACT standard.
- Tax documents in other than local currency are missing exchange rates against the invoicing currency.
- Tax documents in other than local currency are missing VAT recapitulation in local currency.
- Tax documents in the reverse charge mode are missing text information about this fact or it is not in the correct field according to EDIFACT standard.
- Correction tax document is missing a reference to the tax document to which it has been issued.
- VAT regime on correction tax document does not match the regime on the tax document to which it has been issued.
Kindly check the setup of your EDI messages now or pay closer attention to the COMDIS messages that we send to you, after 1.5.2018 (selected and addressed in advance suppliers, in a test mode), or after 1.7.2018 the remaining suppliers. With the largest suppliers, individual communication about possible errors and their solutions has been already taking place since the beginning of the project.
Thank you for your active cooperation and we believe that the new way of automatic processing of EDI messages will be, after all, beneficial for both sides.
- Covering letter for the upcoming changes from Alza.cz